Adım atmak için muhteşem olmak zorunda değilsin, fakat muhteşem olmak için adım atmak zorundasın.

Cuma, Aralık 14

Ingilizce Msn iletileri

(k)Keep smiling, don cry.. I love you, That?s why.. Don 4get me, 4get me never.. And let me be.. YOUR FRIEND 4 EVER!!(k)

When I See Your EyesI Always See Your SmileFriends For Ever

(F)friends are 4-ever & boys are whatever^o(

●//ιт`ѕ ησт уσυ αη∂ мє, ιт`ѕ ωє, ωє αgαιηѕт тнє ωσяℓ∂°___

ωнєη уσυ ¢яу :`( ι ωιℓℓ мαкє уσυ ѕмιℓє ?яιєη∂ѕ 4-єνα тιℓℓ ι ∂ιє

Friendship is 4-ever..It never dies..True friends stay togheter..Never say goodbye

You & Me Against The World (*)

(arkadasının ismi)=»(f)You`ll Always Be My Best Friend!!(f)

[isim] (F)»»««..:: ρє0ρℓє ωαℓк ιη αη∂ συт σ? му ℓι?є... 0ηℓу тяυє ?яιєη∂ѕ ℓєανє ?σσ∂ρяιηтѕ::..»»««(F)

(l)Love me now,®Hate me never,(k)Be my friend(*)Friends forever

_$girls-stuff$_

*XxX*(*) (isiM) (f)(l)(f) α ∂яєαм ¢σмє тяυє ωнєи ι ѕєє α fяιєи∂ ℓιкє уσυ (f)(l)(f) *xXx*

|[(w)don`t tell me how to pick my friends!*(w)]| i`m good at that, remember(f)~??=»»{i picked you(f)°}|

I like my friends and I`ll never forget them

® (#) The only way to have a friend is to be one!! (#) ®

[ ]Just think of me as the pages in your diary...[ :-* ]

(F) When I See Your Eyes(F)I Always See Your Smile(F)Friends For Ever

(f)Young Girl Don`t Cry(F)

๑ « ° (F) A Dream C0me True When I See A Friend Like Y0u (F) ° » ๑

(*)Young girl don't cry, I'll be right here when your world starts to fall(*)

,,__»»(NaaM)__»You And Me ,,__»Me And You ,,__»Together And Friends 4ever,,__««

(F) All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there for you... (F)

(((f)))»»««..:: Pe0ple walk in and out of my life....0nly true friends leave foodprints::..»»««(((f)))

my_bestfriend_is_you_ :#

(*)my life is about you(*)i never wanna lose you you are my{isim}(*)

*XxX*(*) (isim) (f)(l)(f) α ∂яєαм ¢σмє тяυє ωнєи ι ѕєє α fяιєи∂ ℓιкє уσυ (f)(l)(f) *xXx*


(#) ® The only way to have a friend is to be one ® (#)

(¯`?¸·´¯)(F) I wIsH mY dReAmS cAmE tRuE, bEcAuSe In My DrEaMs I'm AlWaYs WiTh YOU (F)(¯`·¸?´¯)

. (#)...(f) ..isim..(#) ...(f) ...- - - - -» life is beautiful because of...friends like you!

(f) [arkadasının ismi] =»(#) You'll always be my best friend (#) ( Never wanna lose you (8)YOU ARE THE BEST !! (y)

((®)) Like a Rainbow in The SkY, You Are My BuTtErFlY (((F))) ==» aa(M) : My Best Friend! (())

It's All AbOut You

If You Have A Problem, And You Need A Hand, Just Call My Number, Because I'm Your Friend!

[i]si[m] ..::..**..::.. ωнσ'ѕ тнαт gιяℓ؟..::..**..::..

°o.O(ark. ismi)O.o° You Are Sweet, Funny And Crazy Just Like Me You 4-ever!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS FRIENSHIP

OnLy TrUe FrIeNdS HaVe A PlaCe In My HeaRt

]]¤Only True Friends Have A PleAce In My Hart..()

=» you don't have to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps! :d«=

=» BesT . FriendS . For ' Ever «= ~
l) ηєνєя ωαηηα ℓєт уσυυ gσ _.xX (l)

(f) Life Is What You Choose (a) (f)

(w)ι ωιsн ѕ¢нσσℓ ωαѕ נυѕт α ηιgнтмαяє(w)

No time for love !

x [isim] x Keep yOur head up__(W)

[xXx]Don`t Leave Me If U (l) Me[xXx]

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

ya güzel ingilizce yazıyosunuzda bilen var bilmeyen var yanınada türkçlerini yazın yani anlayana kadar canımız çıkyo ya